what do you get when you cross a puppy with a megaphone??!!...
ok so there was this man and he totally laughed at chumley today when he was on his walk round the block, poor dog, its not his fault he looks silly.........silly man..
i'm so glad im not ill. Poor kat seems to be having everyone's colds all at once which kinda sucks, i hope you get better soon my lovely.
i love logging on and hearing about what everyone else is getting up to. I wish i could totally be a veg like nicola but i just cant seem to relax! I keep working, or at least trying to work and waste my time doing some form of stressing over work or whatever, a la helen stylie. I am presently writing the introduction to my memory pracitcal....tho as you can see im not actually writing it right now, but its "a work in progress", (... LOVE that phrase, makes it a worthwhile excuse to spend 20 minutes updating your blog..!!)
Going to see Narnia tonight!! :-D, rather excited i must say! I'm also meetingup with a few shcool friends which will be strange but good. bring on a latte, I've been missing my coffee (ok so do have coffee in the house but thats blatently not the point). After nieghours i shall be investigating chinese shops to see if i can buy my mum a wok for christmas,...you know like one of those massive thick metal frying pan things they use to fry vegetables on and stuff....
well i suppose i shouod get back to writing this beloved practical of mine......chow.xxx



1 comment:
straight to wok with amoy!!!
yeah go me!
Post a Comment