Ok so im bored of writing my pracitcal. There's only so much Stroop you can take at one time. On saturday I ha a total mental blank at attempting to write my practiccal - it was awful. But now I am determined to finish it.........by this evening. Could be slightlyu interesting to see if that happens, but i have my box of cereal to keep me going ALLLLL through the night! - great plan amie! :-D dont worry though i do intend to get some sleep before my next 3 hours pracitcl tomorrrow at 9:00 - dont you just LOVE cardiac hill at that time in the morning?!!!!!
Facebook has becoming worryingly....spending too much time on it. It was just so I could join the quidditch team really (yup ok, bit of a harry potter freak me). But then it starts TAKING OVER YOUR BRAIN!!you've been warned. Ah well.......people will get sick of it after a while and it'll be "whats facebook?" all over again!
I have a very sore foot today. I won't go into details, its not very nice.
But anyway, after my wee break to write you all some pointless loveliness (?!) I must get back to practical-ing.
One day I will learn how to put photo's on my blog so this "voice" has a face.
Love Xx



4 comments:
nice to have you back sweetie, I've been missing reading your blogs. Cereal is a low fat life saver!!!!!!!
Love,
Amie
hee hee i just read this, i love the way you write it's just like you talk!
love you ! and go mary's quidditch!
kat
I agree with Kat ur Blog is just like talking to you! it always cheers me up...guarenteed(....cant spell it!) love ya chick xxx
it would be like talking to u if u EVER up dated it....honestly helen....was it feb when u last up dated tis thing....i know ur internet is broken but still!!!! hehe love ya chicken xxx
Post a Comment