Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Princess Me

Ok while everyone else has this discovering who you are in the disney princess world thought i might add a little blog of my own about my own character. I'm Princes Aurora, aka sleeping beauty which i thought was pretty cool cos i get to sleep for ages. and just to hit back with a great come back after being told im acutally 116 years old, my character thing says Im actually (and i quote)
"transformed from a sheltered girl into a mature woman ready to become a bride" - o yes hear no mention there of me ageing all the while i sleep!!
so i was looking up my prince as well - bit worried he was going to turn out a mingerm, but i think hes quite cute for a cartoon...
XX

2 comments:

Amie said...

wow!!!! Get you, links, pictures, your blog is fast becoming a blog of great note....I'm impressed. A little worried about the extent of research you did on your princess but at least your happy....AND A PRINCESS and your prince isn't a MINGERM what more can a girl ask for???????

Nicola said...

Thank you for not naming names helen, i am ashamed of accusing you of being very aged lol!!! Aurora meets her prince in her dreams as well did you know? That's how she recognises him when she meets him out of her dreams! lol. You know the song from the film? 'I know you I walked with you once upon a dream, I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar something something' No other princess can claim her prince is the man of her dreams!