well this is a special request of a bloggus for the lovely burbage, or as I like to now call her, birdbage. I think that is an extremely clever theme upon a variation of names, how hilarious am I?!
I must say I have had quite a lot of abuse of my name. All because of Jess and her thinking it was funny that hellie rhymed with smellie...ah the times back in school. Smellie Hellie, smellie, schmelen, schemellers...hellers, hels, hellie, and the latest, smellmyster. You see what i mean? O well, just as long as people dont actually think i actually smell cos i dont!! well not badl anyway, maybe divinely, thats alright, but anything but and i will come and stink you to death! Mwahahaha! no i wont really.
Well there you go helen. A blog rather like yours a bit full of rubbish really!! haha! Hope this keeps you entertained for all of a minute.
Love the queen of names, XXX



5 comments:
no no its fine. just the way my friends love me!
hhmmm i dont think i've had any lovely nicknames until now, now i have kitkat, or katita... but at school, well to name but a few...
frizzy head
Bible basher
sheep lover (do not ask me about this one)
swot
... see what kind of a childhood i had! lol ah it was all in the name of fun i'm sure!
o i was only kidding! I just thought it sounded similar to burbage and penguins and sort of birds and i was in a very strange mood so yeah. XX
Try being called Ffion for your whole life then see how many variations on ur name you get!! I think the worst by far was Fjord!! I mean come on!!! hehehe love ya chick xxx
well you do get girls called Ford so maybe they got Ffion, Ford and something like Jane onfused and rolled all the names into one. My friend Jess has a friend called Dellamariechantelle cos her mum couldn't decide whether to call her Della, Maire or Chantelle so she called her all three rolled into one. make sense!
Post a Comment