A few things I have learnt this week.
1. I cant make the simplest of simple white sauces. It's just not one of my skills!
2. When one does not need to wash up, one doesnt! Or tidy up for that matter!seriously you should see the pile of dished I am about to tackle. The side of the kitchen that had the sink is now completely out out of worktop space, I'm telling you, making dinner was a challenge! Also, I now have completely run out of teaspoons and normaly spoons and sharp knives.
3. I cant cook for one. its impossible to make portions for one. If i was a boy, it wouldnt matter, i could eat as much as I wanted, but im not, i am a girl, but normal portions just dont seem to exist!
4. If one owns a dog, one needs to have someone else there to share the load. Also, preferably a male cos male dogs seem to like males more than females; they need someone who just understand them, you know what i mean, just like humans. Anyway, Dogs are energetic creatures!!!
5. hmmm, I dont think I have a five........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment