Saturday, August 19, 2006

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future"

Amazing. I've loved it. Did it have to end? Yes cos otherwise you would have invented the fourth stage of tiredness Helen.
what can I say? God has been amazing, he has worked so much in so many ways. I would happily do camps all the time if I could. The only bit I hate is leaving. It's like you arrive, you meet all these new people (which has been so great) and they're like your family for the next week and you get to know each other and get really close and then suddenly you have to leave them all with the possibility of never seeing in your life again; and that just makes me so sad.
Expect some Post Camp Depresssion (PCD) for the next week. Three weeeks of camp and PCD is so emotionally straining that I think that even if I am just down in the dumps for the next few days it will do me a load of good cos it helps you think about things...and 'get over it', to be honest!
Anyway. This is going to be really odd but please dont comment on this blog i just want it there as a reminder of my summer when i look back on it (cos im odd like that!).

No comments: