Title says it all. We had our first Roast in our house today. I cooked it, got very protective over my kitchen and people stiring my gravy etc, loved being on my own in control!! The Food in preparation:
The roasty chicken was a triumph helen! I was really looking forward to it and it was as amazing as I thought it would be! I love gathering round the table with friends on a Sunday to eat very good food, breaks the week up, makes Sunday feel special which is what I'm used to at home, so thank you!!! Love you! Nic xxx
3 comments:
Wonderful roasty potatoes! And fabulous carving I think I should add!
Well you done. You're a culinary genius.
Kat
it was sooooo good! it was great to spend so much time laughing at each other around a table with an amazing bit of grub! xx
The roasty chicken was a triumph helen! I was really looking forward to it and it was as amazing as I thought it would be! I love gathering round the table with friends on a Sunday to eat very good food, breaks the week up, makes Sunday feel special which is what I'm used to at home, so thank you!!! Love you! Nic xxx
Post a Comment