Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Cards!!

I made all my christmas cards yesterday. And it was so good cos i knew i didnt have any other stuff to do, like write essays. Amie got me into it last year, thank you so much cos now i love it! I'd been waiting for ages to do it, but work was getting in the way, so to finally be able to sit down and play with handmade paper and glitter and double-sided sticky tape was so great!! Handmade paper is SUCH a weakness of much, i just find myself going back again and again to the art shop they're going to end up knowing me soon! There are pictures on my phone cos i dont have digital camera so unfortunately there are no pictures :-( i am TRYING so much to work out how to email my pictures to my email so i can get them onto my computer so the minute i do....

1 comment:

Amie said...

I got your Christmas card and thought it was beautiful!!!!!!! Did you do other designs too...I'm still waiting for these elusive pictures