Thursday, January 18, 2007

The man in my wall

I would like to to tell you about a friend of mine. He lives on the other side of my wall. My very thin wall. Sometimes i think he lives IN my wall. I can even hear his phone ring. He loves music. Whether he quite appreciates it, im not sure, but he has very eclectic taste; from heavy loud noisy stuff, bit of neil young, Roy Orbison's "pretty woman", you get the picture. But most of all he loves singing along to his music. Not the greatest voice, however....hmmm a shame. I think he's also quite nocturnal. By that I mean he doesnt really seem a fan of sleep, something which i don't think I'll ever understand! OK so, so far we've concluded that he likes music, likes singing along to music and doesn't seem bothered about the amount of sleep he gets. Put them together and you get: GUARANTEED.....loud-music-coming-through-your-walls-from-between-the-hours-of-one-and-four-inthemorning. O the joys of living out!! that is my only objection! I promise, no more scarcastics rants!!!!:-D

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Stop! Wait! I think he lives in my wall as well!

Anonymous said...

hmm, a man or a tick. which one would you prefer? i think i'll go for the tick. hmm. tough choice though! maybe you could go round and give him vocal coaching and then he can serenade you to sleep! see you later. xx

Helen said...

plan! naomi where would i be without you?!

Amie said...

At least you can't hear him go to the toilet like we always could in room 1.....count your blessings!!!!!!