I went into the shop Paperchase today - BAD.IDEA
I have a ([probably not so) secret love for handmade paper/paper related things/notebooks that i dont need, ART SHOPS!!. Man i wish i had time to be an artist. I would buy up half of lakeland limited card making stuff if i could!! And maybe most of paperchase after being in there today! Some of the paper they have in there is so cool!!! Seriously! There was this paper with sticky out furry/velvetty patterns on it like old fashioned curtains(ok sounds horrid but honestly, its not, im just rubbish at describing)! There as also this crazy bamboo print with colour schemes like this pinky purple with the silver banboo design on it - this was also in the furry stuff as well with differnet colours like red on red, or pink on brown and stuff. Would be really cool as wall paper, though perhaps not the whole room or i would go crazy... or just to frame and stick on the wall. And there were loads of really nice sketch books made from torn paper, and "willow charcoal sticks" and notebooks made from recycled brown paper. I love the feel of handmade papers (haha hence the textures above).
Did you know they did bags aswell?!
Yeah so i didnt actually buy anything, i m a student after all. great self control, obviously.....
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I didn't buy anything!!!
cheeky!
buy the paper.... buy the paper... buy the paper....
(that was your conscience speaking btw!)
lol. hope you're having a good holiday xxx
Post a Comment