Sunday, July 08, 2007

Poke Poke I'm Back

...and absolutely knackered!! So so so tired! Returned from camp yesterday after 4 hours sleep the night before (my fault, didn't want camp to end!) and went to bed at 8:30pm before waking up at 7 this morning - forgot to turn off my alarm from camp!! haha!

Camp was great. Now really missing it! PCD has kicked in altho im still trying to accept that KX1 is over for another year! I like the way Gary puts it tho - you're going on your 51 week holiday til next year - gives that little bit of hope!!

One thing i don't miss however is the lovely bit of ground i was sleeping on all week - my hips!!! O my goodness hardest bit ogf ground EVER, even with 2 roll matts and a blanket! I have never loved my bed more than last night - felt so good!! Bye bye ground, mwahaha!!!! :-D

No comments: