This is my song.
ummmmm????!!!!?
no you are most definately mad. but i do it too so we can both be mad together!
oi amie!! I know you do it too!! thanks Kat, glad we can be mad together!! XX
Hey helen! Have you been watching wimbledon, if you have you'll find plenty of people who do a lot of talking to themselves!!!
I do all the time...its not madness...its a sign of genius! how else is one supposed to make decisions unless you argue with yourself?! lol xxx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ummmmm????!!!!?
no you are most definately mad. but i do it too so we can both be mad together!
oi amie!! I know you do it too!! thanks Kat, glad we can be mad together!! XX
Hey helen! Have you been watching wimbledon, if you have you'll find plenty of people who do a lot of talking to themselves!!!
I do all the time...its not madness...its a sign of genius! how else is one supposed to make decisions unless you argue with yourself?! lol xxx
Post a Comment