
It's a miracle!
So many times I have gone into brown, and asked for a vanilla latte only to find that they dont have any vanilla syrup, only hazlenut and banana or something like that. In fact, once with amie he said there was only 1 shot of banana left and even though we said we didnt want it, our coffee's ended up tasting strangely of banana cos they had put half a shot each in it! trust me, banana coffee, hmm, not nice.
Anyway, so i was able to get my VANILLA latte today, and cos id filled up my loyalty card, it was "free"! so good.
Still to get a mug.



1 comment:
I got your text I was so happy for you, awwwww happy times. I wish I could have been there for that!!!!! Glad you are keeping up the tradition though hun!
Post a Comment