Ok so spent all saturday night sticking together multiple sheets of paper all over the living room floor (hmm sure my housemates loved me for that!) and then cut out my dress pattern! bought the fabric and pins (pins are essential! safety pins are just not the same!!) today so am all ready to get started when i have time!!!
Had a busy busy day today, diary for "monday" is jammed i couldn't fit anymore in the little space they give you. just eaten, feel a little sick, hmm not so good. MMV (Marys Mixed Voices) social tonight at 8 so wont get home til late and then rowing tomorrow morning at 7.
O what a hard life!!!
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am glad your dress is coming on (in the little time you have. I want to see pictures when it's done, it is so cool you are making it, I'm very impressed!!!
Post a Comment