So I thought it was about time my blog had a makeover!
And since my essay horror officially ended today, i finally had some time to play around with it. And hard it was not! It was so fun!
But anyway, this blog has recieved so much abuse over this last term, i thought it deserved a change!
What do you think of the newness? (I'm sorry Amie i stole your idea of a photo thing, hope you dont mind)
So as i mentioned, this last term can now officially end, feels so good that it hasn't sunk in yet that i dont have to research and write anymore essays till next year - WOOHOO!! (we won't metion that small fact that exams are coming up nex term...)
My mum is coming to pick me up at some unearthly hour of 8am tomorrow morning (poor mother dearest). Have been in the house all on my own since tuesday night, altho onlyh cooked for myself tonight and last night so hasn't been too bad as have been working. On thursday, i literally glued myself to my chair and just typed, it was so dull but its all over now! sorry i am slightly excited.
Cleaned the kitchen this evening - it was pretty grim! And its noone in the house' fault at all, i think its just like you never realise all the ming there is in a place until you clean it properly. still im glad i did it. It's nice to see the taps sparkle :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey helen, I'm liking the new blog! I'm glad you reinstated it! Thanks again for sending me my p45 you are brilliant! and for cleaning the kitchen it'll be lovely to come back to in april! I hope your essay turned out to your liking! I got your text about whatshisface next door, hilarious! with how loud he is we can keep up with the developments in his love life lol! speak soon love nic xxx
Post a Comment