I love being creative. I love making things, painting things, getting messy, knitting, creating random costumes (windmills and swag bags included)..whatever, i love it! I know its not december yet and therefore all christmas activity should not be happening BUT.. i reckoned that i would have to start sending out christmas cards by december which means making them before i send them which meant making them now - there, there is my logic behind it, so you see, perfectly acceptable! So been making christmas cards the past day or two, i love it, its so fun. Sometimes it all goes wrong, but i love it when you find an idea that REALLY works, and then you can play around with it and it looks really cool, and you know its unique cos you just designed it! tonight i was just on a roll, it was brilliant!Only downside...my room. oh.my. it is an absolute TIP - it has glitter and little tiny bits of paper, and the backing of double sided sticky tape everywhere, all over the floor (well that of the carpet on the floor...I don't know how it happens, i just sit down and seem to make everything explode around me as i work, its a very messy process...A couple of weeks ago my college daughter came round, organised and tidied my room for me (slightly ironic i know)...i just really hope she doesn't comr round tomorrow...she might die of shock...



2 comments:
finally - another post!! i've been checking it for ages and there's never anything new and now i see it's because you've been spending your time making Christmas cards....all is forgiven! See you soon. xx
aw wow i cant believe someone still checks it! I will post more regularly now!
Post a Comment