I feel this is going to turn out to be an extremely stereotypical girly post, but to be honest, i dont really care, cos i am excited!. I never thought i was the kind of person to get excited about something so materialistic as shoes, but it turns out that recently i have come to see why they are so important so the female sex!
I have always wanted a pair of purple shoes. I think its because purple is a rare colour of shoes to have, i dont know, I have just always loved the idea of purple shoes. And yesterday I FOUND SOME!!! 4 inch platform purple wedges - they are amazing! Slightly ridiculously high, but thats why they are called "HIGH heels" is it not?! they are actually like a miracle cure for small girls - i grow about 4 inches when i put them on, its crazy, i have never known what it is like to be a tall girl until now!
I also absolutely love love love my Birkenstocks, they are the comfiest shoes/sandals in the whole world cos they are made to mould the sole of your foot, and are therefore super comfy. They also go with everything! (mine are white). And today i realised that it was sunny enough to wear them, and that made me very happy!
So, i realised another reason to love summer - you can wear really cool shoes! And that is a reason to be happy!! :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yay for fun shoes....I feel kind of sad hat it has been so long since I've worn a pair of shoes I'm excited about, it's amazing how shoes complete an outfit....the other day someone said 'you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes...that's probably true, these days I feel like I wear my trainers however nice my outfit is and that's just wrong!!! At least now it's summer I can wear flip flops....but they are so much maintenence when it comes to painting toes...which is increasingly difficult with my big bump (aka baby)...this is a really long coment and I should be working but just wanted to say I love you and miss you and it's so good to just look at pics of you on your blog
Post a Comment