(End Script: I wrote this post, and then wasn't sure whether I actually wanted to post it or not, so didn't. But now I have. It may be a bit deep and scary for some. But I don't mind.)
This is what I feel my life has been. Out of Focus.
Having just got back from a week at camp, I can totally see this now in a way I just don't think I could before.
SU camp - no tv, no computer/internet, no distraction.
Just God.
I never stopped believing in Him, I just stopped spending time with Him. I felt so lost, and helpless, and rubbish and weak, and the fact that underneath all that I felt so seperated from God (to the extent that it was physically impossible to pray); I really didnt know where to start. "Waiting" was..., is, hard.
But I dont really want to go into the past.
I feel like I've had a bit of a breakthrough. But really, I think it's more that I have actually SPENT TIME praying, reading the bible, listening to God, trusting him, re-discovering him, learning of and about him, seeking him, finding him. Loving Him and living For HIM in a better way.
I want to focus on the present, and the future. God has got me through and brought me out of my depression. And now I continue: Back in Focus.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment