o yeah thats me! only kidding!
its been absolutely roasting lately! Today has been hot hot hot and yesterday aswell! Well my days have been filled with not much but nothing the last few days. Mostly watching Tv and the computer so i feel really lazy and a tad bored really. On wednesday im meetin up with an old schohol friend (Paula) to go pirate spotting and coffee drinking so that should be good. I'm determined to actually fdo something tomorrow! I might go swimming. I keep saying that to myself and then i never do so maybe i actually will go swiiming. It would be a first. At least a weektomoor wi will be going away to camp again so that should keep me going, you know, give yourself a goal and all that. You'll be pleased today actually managed to ccok food from scratch for myself! OK so it was onyl spag bol but i followed a different recipie and it was actually really good in the end! It tasted different from what we normally eat like the stuff my mum makes but i realised once id made it that would be becasue i didnt add mushrooms which add flavour so that makes sense. and i added carrot which we dont normally do, but there we go, might as well get my veggies and meal all at once. At the moment, im trying to find a songbook to buy online cos i want to own my own worship songbook. I mean we have all the spring harvests at home and iv photocopied a load of music so have enough but i want new songs so just having a browse. I want paperback really cos its easier to put on the stand without falling shut but you never know what a book is going to look like. There is so much stuff i want at the moment, but cant afford afford! Like all christian stuff, like a bible with a concordance and that book "the purpose driven life" it was on the bookstall at camp but i forgot to actually buy it. and then this book aswell! But i cant really afford stuf like this, only stuff i need! ah well maybe next year when my student loan comes through. so at the moment im listening on the internet to the tracks of the CD that books are. I also think the dog is not really li,ing me at the moment cos i haven really been doing much with him. I mean what can you do with a dog ewxcept feed him and walk him and cuddle him?! exactly. But i feel mean when i "neglect" him. O well. I just hop ehe can forgive me for being boring and bored this week. My ankle is better. Really not shooting pains or anything anymore, it just feels a bit mushy like it creeks when i bend and moveit. It's weird.
Hmm I might go for a random drive, i like doing that, its very relaxing. then again i could go and read my bible and quiet time. Anyhow, at least im going to go and do something now. You are saved from my constant talk. the end.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i hope you took breaths when you were writing all that because i didnt reading it and now i am out of breath! lol! i agree with burbage about the loving of you random splurt, felt like you were here!
aw thanks guys! much appreciated! at least i know its not just crap!! yeah i did breath Kat dnt worry! i cant say all that in one breath!
I agree with Kat and Burbage - I love ur random spraff but yeah i'm a bit out of breath now! phew! hehe! nice to hear ur happy little one
xxx
Post a Comment