Ok before you totally get the wrong idea, i will explain the purpose of this blog!
(Helen) Burbage and I somehow got onto the topic of Older Men that were "Hot", or in other words, good looking older celebrity men that you look at from a far but would never go out with (well thats a bit obvious!)!
A lot of people like Sean Connery...hmmm, im not convinced, im not into these ridicoulously old men who could be my grandad, i mean Sean is 76...and HE SHARES MY BIRTHDAY!! Wooo, best date in the world... ANYWAY not the point! NOT into him. Sorry Annika.
When we were talking about this my brain was at a total blank but last night i was on a total roll! I just thought it might be quite funny to write a blog! Haha, sorry this is totally random. Ok, burbage allowed me to have David Tennant (37) - Ok he's not massively old, as burbage pointed out, but she allowed me to have him so i will! Also thought Toby Stephens (38) who plays Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre (only 38! - bit surpised by his age...but i did warn you im not into massively old men!!). I saw Tom Cruise in a film, and he looked quite nice, but then when i ran him past burbage, she reminded me that he was "ew...no, short and weird" and after reconsidering and realising how old this film actually was, i agreed!
Also - Johnny Depp (44), Will Smith (39)...
Brousing www.imdb.com just now....me and Nicola will also add Daniel Craig (39) and Hugh Jackman(39) to our list me thinks!
And of course...no list is complete without Colin Firth (who is 47 years old - there you go, i have someone relatively old!!!)




Nicola has now started quoting at me how old these men would be when i was born so i think we will now stop this blog....



5 comments:
Haha that's brilliant! I'm very impressed that you've thought about it this much...and that you took my advice about Tom Cruise (just say no ladies) I might have to come up with a little list of my own at some point!
Burbage xx
Ooh just remembered - what about Damian Lewis! He's 36, so not actually that old, but pretty good looking...
i insist on viggo mortensen!!!!
but agree with all the others!
Hellooo! I am commenting on your blog while sitting right next to you! I had a difficult time trying to get you to add extra poeple to the list didn't I! I concur with Kat viggo needs to go on the list! Kat and heather don't rate will smith which is shocking! I still rekon it's becasue he's black only kidding! Pierce Brosnan would definately go on my list too but helen's response when I suggestged him went something like "not hot!" LOL! Anywho I shall end my essay here! Love you helen! Nic xxx
i agree that more viggo is obligatory - shame on you! i do however agree with the rest of them indeed! xx
Post a Comment